Each year I merge my thoughts into the next year's goals and ambitions and you will find that in the photographer's notes below. Please enjoy the History below.
Visiting TrueToad site should bring benefits to you in some way - or I am not doing my job, and for whatever reason, that got you are here - provide me some feedback using the contact page - this is my guide. Those comments are anonymous and unless you want a reply no email address or name is required. So feel free to let me have it.
To start 2017, I want to focus on improving my photography overall and to narrow my focus to the core aspect of photography. In 2016 I discovered that at times I felt a need to rush through a project and not stay as long as I should have out in the field and occasionally felt like I was going through the motions.
For My 2017 photographic bucket list:
- Focus on Landscape and the elements of outdoor photography: status - getting better.
- Take more time and be patient when in pursuit of the elusive bird: Status - it is hard to wait
- Stop thinking about the gear I have and start using to the gear that I have to the fullest: Status - doing that now.
- Learn from my mistakes: Status - trying.
- Learn from others: doing it.
See you out in the field!
From 2016: Pushed forward and continued with the site and effort.